Wednesday, November 28, 2012

Who's Going On A Cruise?

Me! Me! Me!  Super excited!  Eric came home last night with great news that his family had planned a western carribean cruise for the end of January.  It's going to be so much fun and my mother in law is going which means I have an onboard babysitter, that I can trust.  I have two months to get bikini ready.  I am about to go on beast mode!!!  I'm also trying Stri-Vectin for some stretchies I have on my legs and I'll show you before and after pics of that at the end of January.  I should be at my goal of 125 lbs.  by the end of the year and hopefully by the time its cruise time I'll be 115lbs.  Before Thanksgiving I tried my wedding dress on and  it fit ( I know there's a lot of exclamation marks on this post but I am that excited)!  I really didn't want to but my husband made me.  I guess sometimes I still see myself like
the way I was.  Even when I had to put a lot of clothes away
because they don't fit anymore.  I'm just crazy I guess.  I think it's hilarious and appropriate that my sons slide and his truck are in the picture.  That little guy has taken over my world.  Oh and that my hair is super messy.  I remember when I was a little girl and I used to try my moms dress on all the time.  I hope I have a little girl that can enjoy this roll of tulle.  Can't wait to visit some Mayan ruins and hopefully we'll get to try ziplining.  A helpful tip that works great for me is a white board calender in my kitchen.  It's a great way to keep me accountable for my workouts, pay bills on time, and keep my doctor's visits.  I'm going to do P90x doubles until the cruise.  But I must say the best thing is working out with my best friend.  I love spending time with my husband.  Working out together has kept us both on track.  He has already lost 40lbs.  So proud of my baby!

No comments:

Post a Comment