Sunday, November 18, 2012

Breakfast, Lunch and Snacks

On days that my honey bunny goes to work the alarm goes off at 6:45am.  This morning, the rain was singing its sweet lullaby and I took 15 minutes longer to pry my body out of bed.  By the time I brushed my teeth and made it to the kitchen the rain had stopped.  The skies looked so beautiful!


So I had 30 minutes to pack a salad, protein shake, coffee, baby carrots with hummus, apple with peanut butter, turkey pepperoni with a cheese stick, yogurt and overnight oats.

Salad
Ingredients: (Too early to measure in cups and teaspoons)
*Cabbage
*Chicken
*Apple (my faves are honeycrisps)
*Small Avocado
*2 pieces of turkey bacon
*Green onions and cilantro
*Dried Cranberries

This is so good it doesnt need dressing!!


Protein Shake

 Ingredients:
*2 tablespoons of PB2
*1 scoop of chocolate Amplified Wheybolic Extreme 60
*1cup of fat free milk
*4 cubes of ice

Directions:
 Blend!

If you haven't tried PB2 you have to! It's delicious!!  The chocolate Amp Whey is also super delish.  This whey protein can get a tad on the expensive side but the up side is that you don't get as many protein farts.  Yes, you read correctly I wrote farts.  I've tried others and lets just say I could clear a room.  This is also the same shake I have after my workouts and man does it really help out with sore muscles. 


 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment