Monday, November 19, 2012

The Moments That Matter



Tonight, as my honey helped me clean the kitchen, I realized that these moments are what matter.  Not the fact that you're still wearing your sweats and/or that you jammed your finger in the drawer (man that hurts).  Just the fact that you got this right.  The person you're with loves you and you can feel it as he dances with you in the kitchen.  My prince charming is a kind and hard working man that I love with all my heart.  We finally had a date night yesterday (thanks mom for babysitting!!!).  It seems like a way to reconnect.  Tonight, we were listening to Josh Grobin sing our wedding song.  I was transported to that moment when I said "I do".  I'm so glad I still do.  I'm not the most romantic or sappy person but he finds a way to disarm me every time.  Thanks for a great evenings honey!!!

I always have food on my mind and decided that maybe I should soak these garbanzos for tommorow.  I don't know what I'm gonna do yet but I'm sure I can think of something.  Always be prepared!

2 comments:

  1. Very sweet post! Hope your finger is okay too!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks honey! As Donna Summer would say "I will survive".

      Delete