Saturday, November 24, 2012

Pick Up Where I Left Off



Stepping on the scale after Thanksgiving is like saying sorry to someone after you shot them in the face: POINTLESS.  So I didn't waste my time with that.  You just have to pick up where you left off.  This morning I took my vitamins.  These vitamins are awesome!  They give me lots of energy for my busy day.  Mind you there are seven pills in the vitapaks but I dont take them all at once.  I split them up with my breakfast and lunch.  Started my morning today with four egg whites, 2 pieces of turkey bacon, and a cup of chai tea with fat free milk.  This tea is so delicious.  It killed my craving to have a huge bowl of cereal.   Today I have some Kenpo X scheduled when Levi takes a nap and I'm going to blast that stuffing and mashed potatoes I ate and pumpkin cheesecake and pumpkin pie and turkey and green bean casserole and well you get them picture :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment