Saturday, November 24, 2012

Happy Birthday Momma!

The most special woman in my life is celebrating her birthday today.  Happy Birthday Mom!!!  I want to thank you for being so dang awesome.  You know I didn't understand my mom until I became one.  I always wondered why she repeated herself so much.  It turns out my son is teaching me why.  He also pretends like he can't hear me.  I am always repeating myself.  Thanks for saying no.  Where would I be without you?  Who knows.  I am really glad I don't have to find out.  I want to thank you mom for being you.  My mom is funny, sweet, smart, generous, and creative.  Yet more than a mom she became my best friend.  I was able to tell her anything.  Even when I messed up and was embaressed I still told her the truth.  I love you mom for always being there for me and shaping me into the woman I am today. 

No comments:

Post a Comment