Wednesday, November 21, 2012

Thankful



Happy Thanksgiving!  In honor of the pilgrims we are whitening our teeth  and putting up our Christmas tree.  Today was an Applebees lunch, dress shopping and trying to get out of Costco alive kinda day.   Since I am writing tonight you can be glad that I made it out in one piece.  I am extremely thankful tonight.  I am healthy, happy and loved.  That little guy with the sock monkey hat is seriously the love of my life.  Mom happens to be his favorite word.  Yeah you bet that I'm okay with that.  I'm thankful for my husband that loves me.  I am especially thankful that my hips are 30 pounds lighter than last year.  I hope that tommorow you guys enjoy yourself.  I am going to be in the ultimate food coma.  Remember that its not about the bird but about all of those beautiful faces that make up our family.

2 comments:

  1. OH MY! My heart melted when set eyes on the cutest sock monkey ever! Can't wait to see you guys tomorrow. You look so hawt too, lady! Love that dress on you! and you're right it's not about the bird.... it's about mom's stuffing! :P

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. He's gotten a lot of compliments on his sock monkey hat!! Thanks Auntie Marlyn :)

      Delete