Monday, December 17, 2012

The Dreaded Before and After Pictures



Seeing the before pictures really put things into perspective for me.  Wow I really looked like that?  All pictures were taken after working out which is probably why I look super traumatized in the before pictures.  P90X was anything but easy but all great things require hard work.  This is not the end for me since I have started another round of P90X.  On this round I lost 20 pounds.  I went from 148 to 128.  I wasn't always perfect.  I hope that this next round I can really Bring It and see more results.  My new goal is not a number but to just continue on the path that I'm on.  I remember being the women in the before picture and I don't ever want to be her.  She was unhappy with herself and felt guilty about it.  I hope my pictures can inspire someone to become a better them.  My husband and I seem to have been transported to the time we first met.  I enjoyed this journey with Eric and he had some great results as well.  He lost a whopping 50 pounds.  So proud of that guy!  So go out there and do your best!




2 comments:

  1. Congratulations..besides p90x what else are you doing?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. In July, Eric and I started riding our bikes. We would ride 10 miles a day.

      Delete