Monday, December 3, 2012

May the Odds Be Ever In Your Flavor

My Sunday night consisted of Hunger Games and food prepping.  Got our fridge fully stocked of healthy food options.  When you are on-the-go, as most of us are, it is best to have everything ready.  This also cuts down on standing in front of the fridge wondering what you can eat and how much of it.  I try to break down everything into one serving so we don't have portion distortion going on.  Well here are some pictures of my Sunday night.  Always put the odds in your favor ;)




I cook chicken ahead of time so I don't end up burning myself at 7a.m when I make lunch for my love



3oz of carrots and 1 tablespoon of spicy hummus


One tablespoon of peanut butter ready and waiting for an apple :)
 
 
Make healthy choices!  I see how much children learn from watching rather than what you tell them.  You can't give your kids something you don't have.  If you want them to be healthy and fit then you have to be healthy and fit. 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment