Tuesday, December 4, 2012

Shrimp, Broccoli, and Cauliflower Cheesy "Rice"

For the Shrimp:  I just boiled water and flavored it with ground cayanne red pepper, ground ginger, onion and garlic powder.  When the water boils drop your shrimp and wait for it to boil again to take them out.

The Cauliflower Cheesy "Rice":  For those of you that have food processors the task of ricing the cauliflower will be easier.  I don't, so I had to do it with a knife, you can also try with a cheese grater (gonna try this next time).  I used half of the cauliflower. Spray a pan with cooking spray and once its warm toss your cauliflower. I flavored mine with onion powder. Cook cauliflower for 4 minutes.  Add 2 teaspoons of fat free sour cream, a few pumps of I Can't Believe It's Not Butter Spray, and 1/4 C of mozerella.

Very tasty and fast!

No comments:

Post a Comment